My Body! T-shirt BundletsB6
A great introductory Body Safety bundle for empowering young children. Includes:
- My Body! What I Say Goes! Picture Book,
- My Body! What I Say Goes! Activity Book
- and Kids have Voices, Kids have Choices T-shirt.
My Body! What I Say Goes! is a book to empower and teach children about personal body safety, feelings, safe and unsafe touch, private parts, secrets and surprises, consent, and respectful relationships.
Through age-appropriate illustrations and engaging text, this book will empower children by teaching them crucial skills in personal body safety. This in turn will help protect them from inappropriate touch.
Also included are in-depth Discussion Questions to further enhance the learning and to initiate important conversations around body autonomy.
Written by the author of 'No Means No!' and 'Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept', this book will teach children the following crucial and empowering skills in personal body safety:
- identifying safe and unsafe feelings
- recognizing early warning signs
- developing a safety network
- using the correct names for private parts
- understanding the difference safe and unsafe touch
- understanding the difference between secrets and surprises
- respecting body boundaries.
Approximately 20% of girls, and 8% of boys will experience sexual abuse before their 18th birthday (Pereda, et al, 2009). Parents, caregivers, and educators have a duty of care to protect children by teaching them Body Safety skills. These skills empower children, and go a long way in keeping them safe from abuse — ensuring they grow up as assertive and confident teenagers and adults.
The crucial skills taught in this book will empower children to say in a strong and clear voice, "This is my body! What I say goes!"