Learning from Home ToolkitISBN: lfPDA4
Parents and Caregivers! We appreciate how stressful it is helping your kids to learn from home — especially while you are trying to work as well! We have created this FREE ‘Learning from Home’ Toolkit to help you and your child set up a space to learn and thrive. In this Toolkit, you will find lots of ideas on how everyone can stay organised and calm during these stressful times.
In the ‘Learning from Home’ Toolkit you will find:
- ideas on helping your child to thrive in the ‘at-home’ learning space
- ideas for non-verbal communication
- strategies to help you all stay calm and focused
- 8 Resource Masters (activity sheets)
- helpful organisations
- a link to the ‘Supporting children during lockdown: webinar for families and carers’ presented by ‘By Five Wimmera Southern Mallee’ and ‘Yarra Communities that Care’.
Best suited for use with Pre-school and Primary/Elementary School classes, and adaptable within grade levels.
Available in your choice of UK English (A4) or US English (US letter) as a free download.
We Also Recommend
Body Safety Education Preschool Teacher's Resource Kit
Body Safety Education Primary/Elementary School Teacher's Resource Kit