Key Body Safety Phrases -FREE POSTER SETISBN: kbPosters
These 16 Key Body Safety Phrases (4 phrases per page; 4 pages) correlate very closely with the messages and artwork characters in My Body! What I Say Goes! Second Edition. They are ideal for displaying in homes, schools and advocacy centres.
- Read My Body! What I Say Goes! Second Edition with your child, and then use these 16 Key Body Safety Phrases to further review and reinforce the messages in the book.
- Display the 16 Key Body Safety Phrases in a prominent place in your home so you and your child can refer to them often. These displayed phrases also send a clear message to other adults and older children that your child is educated in Body Safety and they are educated to tell!
- Make two copies. Cut up the cards and play Concentration.
- Have your child ‘act out’ each phrase — both using their voice and body stance.
- Have your child read the phrases to you. Unpack and discuss what each phrase means to your child.